As of right now, this is where we stand:
1. We have a signed and sealed drawing set - which is in the process of getting permitted
2. The project is FULLY funded. Thank you to the 2013 Emerging Leaders Class, Promise House and their donors, Community Beer Company, and all the wonderful in-kind donations/labor we have received.
3. Thank you to Balfour Beatty for joining as our General Contractor, and for lining up sub contractors, materials, and much more.
4. Construction is READY to start..... soon!
The end is in sight! Special thanks to the following people for going the extra mile to make this project a reality.
- Lee Ellis and the Promise House Crew
- Rick Walker and Beck
- Katie Humphries and Balfour Beatty
We cannot wait to complete this project and share images of the final product! More importantly, we are excited to help Promise House expand their facilities in order to have continued success helping local children in need.